Anybody going to school down there signed up for Flag Football yet? If not and you are interested let me know. I'm lookin for some peeps to get a team together.
Anybody going to school down there signed up for Flag Football yet? If not and you are interested let me know. I'm lookin for some peeps to get a team together.
Id like to take one class... just to play flag football.. whens the last day to sign up for classes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
room G205...if ya know anybody else who goes to MECC and wants to sign up let me know... like i said i'd like to get a team together...
thought you done signed up timmy??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
we really do talk about "everything" on this forum dont we...
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
gcdevil...this is "the forum about nothing"...don't you know? LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Intramural sports at MECC are a joke. The person that ran them when I went had a severe lack of sports knowledge and it showed in the calls during games and the rules.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
You talking about Ms. Summter. She caused my team to lose big games in all sports. Her bad call cost the team I was playing on the championship in Softball. That was the only sport I didn't have a championship shirt from.
crack is whack
Bookmarks